We have been doing this recipe for the last couple of year for some of our groups. It’s amazing how much our guest now recognize kale and we don’t get as “what kind of weird lettuce is this” comments anymore. This is a simple and ridiculously tasty recipe. Warning: it’s quite spicy as written. Please adjust the spices to your own liking.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1/2 cup oil (hemp oil, flax oil, or another healthy oil option)
- 2 tbsp miso (any flavour you like)
- 2 tbsp Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or tamari)
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 2 tsp fresh (or minced) ginger
1) Wash the kale thoroughly. Remove the thick stems. Chop very finely.
2) Put all of the other ingredients in a blender and blend.
3) Pour over the kale and toss. You can also sprinkle hemp seeds on top